Is SUPPOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUPPOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- verb - take for granted or as a given
- verb - require as a necessary antecedent or precondition
- To assume to be true or real for the sake of argument or explanation: Suppose we win the lottery.
- To believe, especially on uncertain or tentative grounds: Scientists supposed that large dinosaurs lived in swamps.
- To consider to be probable or likely: I suppose it will rain.
- To imply as an antecedent condition; presuppose: “Patience must suppose pain” (Samuel Johnson).
- To imagine; conjecture.
- verb - to assume to be true
There are 7 letters in SUPPOSE: E O P P S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUPPOSE, to go: SUPPOSE?
Rearrange the letters in SUPPOSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SUPPOSE
6 letters out of SUPPOSE
5 letters out of SUPPOSE
4 letters out of SUPPOSE
3 letters out of SUPPOSE
2 letters out of SUPPOSE
Contextual use of SUPPOSE
What's nearby SUPPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for SUPPOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUPPOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUPPOSE"