Is SUPPOSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUPPOSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- verb - take for granted or as a given
- verb - require as a necessary antecedent or precondition
- adj - required or under orders
- adj - mistakenly believed
- adj - doubtful or suspect
- adj - based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence
- Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence.
- Intended: medication that is supposed to relieve pain.
- Required: He is supposed to go to the store.
- Permitted: We are not supposed to smoke here.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “put forth or accepted as being true on inconclusive grounds”: the supposed cause of inflation; conjectural criticism; the site of a hypothetical colony; a foundling’s putative father; the reputed author of the article; suppositious reconstructions of dead languages; supposititious hypotheses.
- verb - to assume to be true
There are 8 letters in SUPPOSED: D E O P P S S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUPPOSED, to go: SUPPOSED?
Rearrange the letters in SUPPOSED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SUPPOSED
7 letters out of SUPPOSED
6 letters out of SUPPOSED
5 letters out of SUPPOSED
4 letters out of SUPPOSED
3 letters out of SUPPOSED
2 letters out of SUPPOSED
Contextual use of SUPPOSED
What's nearby SUPPOSED
Lookup in Wiki for SUPPOSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUPPOSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUPPOSED"