Is SORREL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SORREL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any plant or flower of the genus Oxalis
- noun - any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- noun - East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- noun - large sour-tasting arrowhead-shaped leaves used in salads and sauces
- noun - a horse of a brownish orange to light brown color
- adj - of a light brownish color
- Any of several plants of the genus Rumex, having acid-flavored leaves sometimes used as salad greens, especially R.
- Any of various plants of the genus Oxalis, having usually compound leaves with three leaflets.
- A brownish orange to light brown.
- A sorrel-colored horse or other animal.
- noun - a reddish brown color
There are 6 letters in SORREL: E L O R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SORREL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SORREL, to go: SORREL?
Rearrange the letters in SORREL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SORREL
What's nearby SORREL
Lookup in Wiki for SORREL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SORREL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SORREL"