Is SITTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SITTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (photography) the act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait)
- noun - the act of assuming or maintaining a seated position
- noun - a meeting of spiritualists
- noun - a session as of a legislature or court
- verb - be seated
- verb - be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- verb - take a seat
- verb - be in session
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - work or act as a baby-sitter
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - serve in a specific professional capacity
- adj - (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
- adj - not moving and therefore easy to attack
- The act or position of one that sits.
- A period during which one is seated and occupied with a single activity, such as posing for a portrait or reading a book.
- A session, as of a legislature or court.
- An act, a condition, or a period of brooding on eggs by a bird; incubation.
- The number of eggs under a brooding bird; a clutch.
- Incubating a nest of eggs: a sitting hen.
- Occupying an official position; incumbent.
- Of or for sitting: a sitting posture; a sitting area in a bus station.
- Done or executed while sitting.
- noun - a meeting or session
There are 7 letters in SITTING: G I I N S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SITTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SITTING, to go: SITTING?
Rearrange the letters in SITTING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SITTING
What's nearby SITTING
Lookup in Wiki for SITTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SITTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SITTING"