Is RIBBON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIBBON in various dictionaries:
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- noun - a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter
- noun - notion consisting of a narrow strip of fine material used for trimming
- A narrow strip or band of fine fabric, such as satin or velvet, finished at the edges and used for trimming, tying, or finishing.
- Something, such as a tape measure, that resembles a ribbon.
- A long, thin strip: a ribbon of land along the shore.
- An inked strip of cloth used for making an impression, as in a typewriter.
- A band of colored cloth signifying membership in an order or the award of a prize.
- A strip of colored cloth worn on the left breast of a uniform to indicate the award of a medal or decoration.
- To decorate or tie with ribbons.
- To tear into ribbons or shreds.
- verb - to decorate with ribbons (narrow strips of fine fabric)
There are 6 letters in RIBBON: B B I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBBON
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIBBON, to go: RIBBON?
Rearrange the letters in RIBBON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIBBON
What's nearby RIBBON
Lookup in Wiki for RIBBON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIBBON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIBBON"