Is RIBBONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIBBONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- noun - a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter
- noun - notion consisting of a narrow strip of fine material used for trimming
- verb - to decorate with ribbons (narrow strips of fine fabric)
There are 7 letters in RIBBONS: B B I N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIBBONS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIBBONS, to go: RIBBONS?
Rearrange the letters in RIBBONS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RIBBONS
6 letters out of RIBBONS
5 letters out of RIBBONS
4 letters out of RIBBONS
3 letters out of RIBBONS
2 letters out of RIBBONS
Contextual use of RIBBONS
What's nearby RIBBONS
Lookup in Wiki for RIBBONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIBBONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIBBONS"