Is RELISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment
- noun - spicy or savory condiment
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- verb - derive or receive pleasure from
- An appetite for something; a strong appreciation or liking: a relish for luxury.
- Hearty enjoyment; zest.
- Something that lends pleasure or zest.
- A spicy or savory condiment or appetizer, such as chutney or olives.
- A condiment of chopped sweet pickle.
- The flavor of a food, especially when appetizing.
- A trace or suggestion of a pleasurable quality.
- To take keen or zestful pleasure in.
- To enjoy the flavor of.
- To have a pleasing or distinctive taste.
- verb - to receive pleasure from
There are 6 letters in RELISH: E H I L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELISH, to go: RELISH?
Rearrange the letters in RELISH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RELISH
5 letters out of RELISH
4 letters out of RELISH
3 letters out of RELISH
2 letters out of RELISH
Contextual use of RELISH
What's nearby RELISH
Lookup in Wiki for RELISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELISH"