Is RECALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- noun - a call to return
- noun - a bugle call that signals troops to return
- noun - the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- noun - the act of removing an official by petition
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - go back to something earlier
- verb - call to mind
- verb - summon to return
- verb - cause one's (or someone else's) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression
- verb - make unavailable
- verb - cause to be returned
- To ask or order to return: recalled all workers who had been laid off.
- To summon back to awareness of or concern with the subject or situation at hand.
- To remember; recollect.
- To cancel, take back, or revoke.
- To bring back; restore.
- To request return (of a product) to the manufacturer, as for necessary repairs or adjustments.
- The act of recalling or summoning back, especially an official order to return.
- A signal, such as a bugle call, used to summon troops back to their posts.
- The ability to remember information or experiences.
- The act of revoking.
- The procedure by which a public official may be removed from office by popular vote.
- The right to employ this procedure.
- A request by the manufacturer of a product that has been identified as defective to return it, as for necessary repairs or adjustments.
- verb - to call back
There are 6 letters in RECALL: A C E L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECALL, to go: RECALL?
Rearrange the letters in RECALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECALL
What's nearby RECALL
Lookup in Wiki for RECALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECALL"