Is CALLERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALLERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a social or business visitor
- noun - an investor who buys a call option
- noun - the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- noun - a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
- noun - someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
- noun - the person who convenes a meeting
- noun - the person initiating a telephone call
- verb - to order to appear
There are 7 letters in CALLERS: A C E L L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALLERS, to go: CALLERS?
Rearrange the letters in CALLERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CALLERS
6 letters out of CALLERS
5 letters out of CALLERS
4 letters out of CALLERS
3 letters out of CALLERS
2 letters out of CALLERS
Contextual use of CALLERS
What's nearby CALLERS
Lookup in Wiki for CALLERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALLERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALLERS"