Is CELLAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CELLAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level
- noun - an excavation where root vegetables are stored
- noun - storage space where wines are stored
- A room or enclosed space used for storage, usually beneath the ground or under a building.
- A basement.
- An underground shelter, as from storms.
- A wine cellar.
- The lowest level, especially in the standing of an athletic team: The revitalized team came from the cellar to win the pennant.
- verb - to store in an underground room
There are 6 letters in CELLAR: A C E L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CELLAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CELLAR, to go: CELLAR?
Rearrange the letters in CELLAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CELLAR
What's nearby CELLAR
Lookup in Wiki for CELLAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CELLAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CELLAR"