Is CALLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a social or business visitor
- noun - an investor who buys a call option
- noun - the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- noun - a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
- noun - someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
- noun - the person who convenes a meeting
- noun - the person initiating a telephone call
- adj - providing coolness
- adj - fresh
- One that calls, especially a party placing a telephone call.
- A person paying a short social visit.
- A person who calls out numbers or directions, as at a bingo game or a square dance.
- Cool and refreshing.
- verb - to order to appear
There are 6 letters in CALLER: A C E L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALLER, to go: CALLER?
Rearrange the letters in CALLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CALLER
What's nearby CALLER
Lookup in Wiki for CALLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALLER"