Is PROGRAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROGRAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
- noun - a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need
- noun - a radio or television show
- noun - a document stating the aims and principles of a political party
- noun - an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event
- noun - an integrated course of academic studies
- noun - (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute
- noun - a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation
- verb - arrange a program of or for
- verb - write a computer program
- A listing of the order of events and other pertinent information for a public presentation.
- The presentation itself: a program of piano pieces.
- A scheduled radio or television show.
- An ordered list of events to take place or procedures to be followed; a schedule: a program of physical therapy for a convalescent.
- A system of services, opportunities, or projects, usually designed to meet a social need: “Working parents rely on the center’s after-school latchkey program” (New York Times).
- A course of academic study; a curriculum.
- A plan or system of academic and related or ancillary activities: a work-study program.
- A plan or system of nonacademic extracurricular activities: the football program.
- A set of coded instructions for insertion into a machine, in accordance with which the machine performs a desired sequence of operations.
- Computer Science.
- A procedure for solving a problem that involves collection of data, processing, and presentation of results.
- Such a procedure coded for a computer.
- An instruction sequence in programmed instruction.
- To include or schedule in a program: program a new musical composition.
- To design a program for; schedule the activities of.
- To provide (a machine) with a set of coded working instructions.
- To provide (a computer) with a set of instructions for solving a problem or processing data.
- To train to perform automatically in a desired way, as if programming a machine: crudely programming children to make the right responses.
- To prepare an instructional sequence for (material to be taught) in programmed instruction.
- verb - to arrange in a plan of proceedings
There are 7 letters in PROGRAM: A G M O P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROGRAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROGRAM, to go: PROGRAM?
Rearrange the letters in PROGRAM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROGRAM
5 letters out of PROGRAM
4 letters out of PROGRAM
3 letters out of PROGRAM
2 letters out of PROGRAM
Contextual use of PROGRAM
What's nearby PROGRAM
Lookup in Wiki for PROGRAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROGRAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROGRAM"