Is ARMOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARMOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- noun - a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- noun - tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- verb - equip with armor
- A defensive covering, such as chain mail, worn to protect the body against weapons.
- A tough, protective covering, such as the bony scales covering certain animals or the metallic plates on tanks or warships.
- A safeguard or protection: faith, the missionary’s armor.
- The combat arm that deploys armored vehicles, such as tanks.
- The armored vehicles of an army.
- verb - to furnish with armor (a defensive covering)
There are 5 letters in ARMOR: A M O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARMOR, to go: ARMOR?
Rearrange the letters in ARMOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARMOR
What's nearby ARMOR
Lookup in Wiki for ARMOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARMOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARMOR"