Is ARMORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARMORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of resources
- noun - all the weapons and equipment that a country has
- noun - a military structure where arms and ammunition and other military equipment are stored and training is given in the use of arms
- noun - a place where arms are manufactured
- A storehouse for arms; an arsenal.
- A building for storing arms and military equipment, especially one serving as headquarters for military reserve personnel.
- An arms factory.
- noun - a place where weapons are stored
There are 6 letters in ARMORY: A M O R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARMORY, to go: ARMORY?
Rearrange the letters in ARMORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARMORY
What's nearby ARMORY
Lookup in Wiki for ARMORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARMORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARMORY"