Is PICKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PICKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - vegetables (especially cucumbers) preserved in brine or vinegar
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- verb - preserve in a pickling liquid
- An edible product, such as a cucumber, that has been preserved and flavored in a solution of brine or vinegar.
- A solution of brine or vinegar, often spiced, for preserving and flavoring food.
- A chemical solution, such as an acid, that is used as a bath to remove scale and oxides from the surface of metals before plating or finishing.
- A disagreeable or troublesome situation; a plight.
- To preserve or flavor (food) in a solution of brine or vinegar.
- Middle English pikel, the ancestor of our word, is first recorded around 1400 with the meaning “a spicy sauce or gravy served with meat or fowl.
- verb - to preserve or flavor in a solution of brine or vinegar
There are 6 letters in PICKLE: C E I K L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PICKLE, to go: PICKLE?
Rearrange the letters in PICKLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PICKLE
What's nearby PICKLE
Lookup in Wiki for PICKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PICKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PICKLE"