Is PECK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PECK in various dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 2 gallons
- noun - a United States dry measure equal to 8 quarts or 537.605 cubic inches
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat by pecking at, like a bird
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - eat like a bird
- verb - bother persistently with trivial complaints
- To strike with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- To make (a hole, for example) by striking repeatedly with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- To grasp and pick up with the beak: The bird pecked insects from the log.
- To kiss briefly and casually.
- To make strokes with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- To eat in small, sparing bits; nibble: He pecked at his dinner.
- To criticize repeatedly; carp.
- A stroke or light blow with the beak or a pointed instrument.
- A mark or hole made by such a stroke.
- A light, quick kiss.
- A unit of dry volume or capacity in the U.
- A unit of dry volume or capacity in the British Imperial System equal to 8 quarts or approximately 554.
- A container holding or measuring a peck.
- A large quantity; a lot: a peck of troubles.
- verb - to strike with the beak or something pointed
There are 4 letters in PECK: C E K P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PECK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PECK, to go: PECK?
Rearrange the letters in PECK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PECK
What's nearby PECK
Lookup in Wiki for PECK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PECK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PECK"