Is ORATORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORATORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - addressing an audience formally (usually a long and rhetorical address and often pompous)
- The art of public speaking.
- Eloquence or skill in making speeches to the public.
- Public speaking marked by the use of overblown rhetoric.
- A place for prayer, such as a small private chapel.
- Also Oratory.
- A Roman Catholic religious society founded in 1575 by Saint Philip Neri and consisting of secular priests.
- A branch or church of this society.
- noun - the art of public speaking
There are 7 letters in ORATORY: A O O R R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORATORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORATORY, to go: ORATORY?
Rearrange the letters in ORATORY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ORATORY
6 letters out of ORATORY
5 letters out of ORATORY
4 letters out of ORATORY
3 letters out of ORATORY
2 letters out of ORATORY
Contextual use of ORATORY
What's nearby ORATORY
Lookup in Wiki for ORATORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORATORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORATORY"