Is NURTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NURTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- noun - helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- verb - help develop, help grow
- verb - bring up
- verb - provide with nourishment
- Something that nourishes; sustenance.
- The act of bringing up.
- The sum of environmental influences and conditions acting on an organism.
- To nourish; feed.
- To educate; train.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to promote and sustain the growth and development of”: nurturing hopes; cultivating tolerance; foster friendly relations; nursed the fledgling business through an economic downturn.
- verb - to sustain with food
There are 7 letters in NURTURE: E N R R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NURTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NURTURE, to go: NURTURE?
Rearrange the letters in NURTURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NURTURE
What's nearby NURTURE
Lookup in Wiki for NURTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NURTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NURTURE"