Is TURNER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURNER in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States slave and insurrectionist who in 1831 led a rebellion of slaves in Virginia
- noun - United States endocrinologist (1892-1970)
- noun - English landscape painter whose treatment of light and color influenced the French impressionists (1775-1851)
- noun - United States historian who stressed the role of the western frontier in American history (1861-1951)
- noun - a tumbler who is a member of a turnverein
- noun - a lathe operator
- noun - one of two persons who swing ropes for jumpers to skip over in the game of jump rope
- noun - cooking utensil having a flat flexible part and a long handle
- One that turns, especially a person who operates a lathe or similar device.
- A tumbler or gymnast, especially a member of a turnverein.
- adj - to move around a central point [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TURNABLE
There are 6 letters in TURNER: E N R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURNER, to go: TURNER?
Rearrange the letters in TURNER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TURNER
What's nearby TURNER
Lookup in Wiki for TURNER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURNER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURNER"