Is MILDEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILDEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial (usually white) growth on organic matter
- verb - become moldy
- Any of various fungi that form a superficial, usually whitish growth on plants and various organic materials.
- A superficial coating or discoloration of organic materials, such as cloth, paper, or leather, caused by fungi, especially under damp conditions.
- A plant disease caused by such fungi.
- verb - to affect with mildew (a whitish growth produced by fungi)
There are 6 letters in MILDEW: D E I L M W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILDEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILDEW, to go: MILDEW?
Rearrange the letters in MILDEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MILDEW
What's nearby MILDEW
Lookup in Wiki for MILDEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILDEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILDEW"