Is KEEPING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KEEPING in various dictionaries:
- noun - conformity or harmony
- noun - the responsibility of a guardian or keeper
- noun - the act of retaining something
- verb - keep in a certain state, position, or activity
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- verb - retain possession of
- verb - stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- verb - conform one's action or practice to
- verb - stick to correctly or closely
- verb - look after
- verb - maintain by writing regular records
- verb - supply with room and board
- verb - allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- verb - supply with necessities and support
- verb - fail to spoil or rot
- verb - behave as expected during of holidays or rites
- verb - keep under control
- verb - maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- verb - raise
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - store or keep customarily
- verb - have as a supply
- verb - maintain for use and service
- verb - hold and prevent from leaving
- verb - prevent (food) from rotting
- The act of holding, guarding, or supporting.
- Custody; care.
- Harmony; conformity: “A facade had been added, in perfect keeping with [the] original architecture” (Nancy Holmes).
There are 7 letters in KEEPING: E E G I K N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEPING
To search all scrabble anagrams of KEEPING, to go: KEEPING?
Rearrange the letters in KEEPING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of KEEPING
6 letters out of KEEPING
5 letters out of KEEPING
4 letters out of KEEPING
3 letters out of KEEPING
2 letters out of KEEPING
Contextual use of KEEPING
What's nearby KEEPING
Lookup in Wiki for KEEPING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KEEPING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KEEPING"