Is KEEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KEEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a funeral lament sung with loud wailing
- verb - express grief verbally
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - intense or sharp
- adj - very good
- adj - painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
- adj - having a sharp cutting edge or point
- Having a fine, sharp cutting edge or point.
- Having or marked by intellectual quickness and acuity.
- Acutely sensitive: a keen ear.
- Sharp; vivid; strong: “His entire body hungered for keen sensation, something exciting” (Richard Wright).
- Intense; piercing: a keen wind.
- Pungent; acrid: A keen smell of skunk was left behind.
- Ardent; enthusiastic: a keen chess player.
- Great; splendid; fine: What a keen day! [Middle English kene, from Old English cKne, brave.
- A loud, wailing lament for the dead.
- verb - to wail loudly over the dead
There are 4 letters in KEEN: E E K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of KEEN, to go: KEEN?
Rearrange the letters in KEEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KEEN
What's nearby KEEN
Lookup in Wiki for KEEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KEEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KEEN"