Is INITIATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INITIATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- noun - wisdom as evidenced by the possession of knowledge
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
- The act or an instance of initiating.
- The process of being initiated.
- The condition of being initiated.
- A ceremony, ritual, test, or period of instruction with which a new member is admitted to an organization or office or to knowledge.
- The condition of being knowledgeable.
There are 10 letters in INITIATION: A I I I I N N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INITIATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of INITIATION, to go: INITIATION?
Rearrange the letters in INITIATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of INITIATION
6 letters out of INITIATION
5 letters out of INITIATION
4 letters out of INITIATION
3 letters out of INITIATION
2 letters out of INITIATION
Contextual use of INITIATION
What's nearby INITIATION
Lookup in Wiki for INITIATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INITIATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INITIATION"