Is IMPACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the striking of one body against another
- noun - a forceful consequence
- noun - influencing strongly
- noun - the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- verb - press or wedge together
- verb - have an effect upon
- The striking of one body against another; collision.
- The force or impetus transmitted by a collision.
- The effect or impression of one thing on another: still gauging the impact of automation on the lives of factory workers.
- The power of making a strong, immediate impression: a speech that lacked impact.
- To pack firmly together.
- To strike forcefully: meteorites impacting the lunar surface.
- To have an effect or impact on.
- verb - to pack firmly together
There are 6 letters in IMPACT: A C I M P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPACT, to go: IMPACT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPACT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMPACT
What's nearby IMPACT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPACT"