Is HUNGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUNGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a physiological need for food
- noun - strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- verb - feel the need to eat
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- verb - be hungry
- A strong desire or need for food.
- The discomfort, weakness, or pain caused by a prolonged lack of food.
- A strong desire or craving: a hunger for affection.
- To have a need or desire for food.
- To cause to experience hunger; make hungry.
- verb - to desire greatly
There are 6 letters in HUNGER: E G H N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUNGER, to go: HUNGER?
Rearrange the letters in HUNGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUNGER
What's nearby HUNGER
Lookup in Wiki for HUNGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUNGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUNGER"