Is HOSTESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOSTESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman host
- noun - a woman innkeeper
- noun - a woman steward on an airplane
- A woman who receives or entertains guests in a social or official capacity.
- A woman who manages an inn or a hotel.
- A woman who is the emcee or interviewer on a radio or television program.
- A woman who is employed to greet and assist patrons, as in a restaurant.
- A woman who is employed to dance with customers in a dance hall or nightclub.
- verb - to act as a hostess (a woman who entertains socially)
There are 7 letters in HOSTESS: E H O S S S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOSTESS, to go: HOSTESS?
Rearrange the letters in HOSTESS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HOSTESS
6 letters out of HOSTESS
5 letters out of HOSTESS
4 letters out of HOSTESS
3 letters out of HOSTESS
2 letters out of HOSTESS
Contextual use of HOSTESS
What's nearby HOSTESS
Lookup in Wiki for HOSTESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOSTESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOSTESS"