Is HIGHBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIGHBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixed drink made of alcoholic liquor mixed with water or a carbonated beverage and served in a tall glass
- A cocktail served in a tall glass and consisting of liquor, such as whiskey, mixed with water or a carbonated beverage.
- A railroad signal indicating full speed ahead.
- To move ahead at full speed.
- verb - to go at full speed
There are 8 letters in HIGHBALL: A B G H H I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIGHBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIGHBALL, to go: HIGHBALL?
Rearrange the letters in HIGHBALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIGHBALL
What's nearby HIGHBALL
Lookup in Wiki for HIGHBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIGHBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIGHBALL"