Is GIBBET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIBBET in various dictionaries:
- noun - alternative terms for gallows
- verb - hang on an execution instrument
- verb - expose to ridicule or public scorn
- A device used for hanging a person until dead; a gallows.
- An upright post with a crosspiece, forming a T-shaped structure from which executed criminals were formerly hung for public viewing.
- To execute by hanging on a gibbet.
- To hang on a gibbet for public viewing.
- To expose to infamy or public ridicule.
- verb - to execute by hanging
There are 6 letters in GIBBET: B B E G I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIBBET
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIBBET, to go: GIBBET?
Rearrange the letters in GIBBET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIBBET
What's nearby GIBBET
Lookup in Wiki for GIBBET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIBBET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIBBET"