Is FLEXURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLEXURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being flexed (as of a joint)
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - act of bending a joint
- A curve, turn, or fold, such as a bend in a tubular organ: a flexure of the colon.
- The act or an instance of bending or flexing; flexion.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 7 letters in FLEXURE: E E F L R U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEXURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLEXURE, to go: FLEXURE?
Rearrange the letters in FLEXURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLEXURE
6 letters out of FLEXURE
5 letters out of FLEXURE
4 letters out of FLEXURE
3 letters out of FLEXURE
2 letters out of FLEXURE
Contextual use of FLEXURE
What's nearby FLEXURE
Lookup in Wiki for FLEXURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLEXURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLEXURE"