Is FLUX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUX in various dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
- noun - a flow or discharge
- noun - a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
- noun - excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
- noun - a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action
- noun - the lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle
- noun - (physics) the number of changes in energy flow across a given surface per unit area
- noun - in constant change
- verb - move or progress freely as if in a stream
- verb - become liquid or fluid when heated
- verb - mix together different elements
- A flow or flowing.
- A continued flow; a flood.
- The flowing in of the tide.
- The discharge of large quantities of fluid material from the body, especially the discharge of watery feces from the intestines.
- The rate of flow of fluid, particles, or energy through a given surface.
- See flux density.
- The lines of force of a magnetic field.
- Constant or frequent change; fluctuation: “The newness and flux of the computer industry has meant many opportunities for women and minorities” (Connie Winkler).
- Chemistry & Metallurgy.
- A substance applied to a surface to be joined by welding, soldering, or brazing to facilitate the flowing of solder and prevent formation of oxides.
- A mineral added to the metals in a furnace to promote fusing or to prevent the formation of oxides.
- An additive that improves the flow of plastics during fabrication.
- A readily fusible glass or enamel used as a base in ceramic work.
- To melt; fuse.
- To apply a flux to.
- To become fluid.
- To flow; stream.
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 4 letters in FLUX: F L U X
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUX, to go: FLUX?
Rearrange the letters in FLUX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUX
What's nearby FLUX
Lookup in Wiki for FLUX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUX"