Is REFLEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFLEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - an automatic instinctive unlearned reaction to a stimulus
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- Bent, turned, or thrown back; reflected.
- Being an involuntary action or response, such as a sneeze, blink, or hiccup.
- Produced as an automatic response or reaction: reflex opposition to change.
- Something, such as light or heat, that is reflected.
- An image produced by reflection.
- A copy or reproduction.
- An unlearned or instinctive response to a stimulus.
- A form or feature that reflects or represents an earlier, often reconstructed, form or feature having undergone phonetic or other change.
- To bend, turn back, or reflect.
- To cause to undergo a reflex process.
- verb - to bend back
There are 6 letters in REFLEX: E E F L R X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLEX
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFLEX, to go: REFLEX?
Rearrange the letters in REFLEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REFLEX
What's nearby REFLEX
Lookup in Wiki for REFLEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFLEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFLEX"