Is FIGHTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIGHTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of fighting
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- verb - fight against or resist strongly
- verb - make a strenuous or labored effort
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- adj - engaged in or ready for military or naval operations
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 8 letters in FIGHTING: F G G H I I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGHTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIGHTING, to go: FIGHTING?
Rearrange the letters in FIGHTING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIGHTING
What's nearby FIGHTING
Lookup in Wiki for FIGHTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIGHTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIGHTING"