Is FAILING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAILING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flaw or weak point
- noun - failure to reach a minimum required performance
- verb - fail to do something
- verb - be unsuccessful
- verb - disappoint, prove undependable to
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - be unable
- verb - judge unacceptable
- verb - fail to get a passing grade
- verb - fall short in what is expected
- verb - become bankrupt or insolvent
- verb - prove insufficient
- verb - get worse
- adj - below acceptable in performance
- The act of a person or thing that fails; a failure.
- Undergoing failure: failing health; failing kidneys; a failing business.
- noun - a minor fault or weakness
There are 7 letters in FAILING: A F G I I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAILING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAILING, to go: FAILING?
Rearrange the letters in FAILING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FAILING
6 letters out of FAILING
5 letters out of FAILING
4 letters out of FAILING
3 letters out of FAILING
2 letters out of FAILING
Contextual use of FAILING
What's nearby FAILING
Lookup in Wiki for FAILING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAILING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAILING"