Is FILING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FILING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the entering of a legal document into the public record
- noun - a fragment rubbed off by the use of a file
- noun - the act of using a file (as in shaping or smoothing an object)
- noun - preservation and methodical arrangement as of documents and papers etc.
- verb - record in a public office or in a court of law
- verb - smooth with a file
- verb - proceed in line
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - place in a container for keeping records
- The act or an instance of using a file.
- A particle or shaving removed by a file: metal filings.
- noun - a particle removed by a file
There are 6 letters in FILING: F G I I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FILING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FILING, to go: FILING?
Rearrange the letters in FILING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FILING
What's nearby FILING
Lookup in Wiki for FILING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FILING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FILING"