Is FACILITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACILITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
- noun - skillful performance or ability without difficulty
- noun - a natural effortlessness
- noun - something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
- noun - a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
- Ease in moving, acting, or doing; aptitude: “an extreme facility in acquiring new dialects” (W.
- Readiness to be persuaded; pliability.
- Often facilities.
- Something created to serve a particular function: hospitals and other health care facilities.
- noun - the quality of being facile
There are 8 letters in FACILITY: A C F I I L T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACILITY, to go: FACILITY?
Rearrange the letters in FACILITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FACILITY
6 letters out of FACILITY
5 letters out of FACILITY
4 letters out of FACILITY
3 letters out of FACILITY
2 letters out of FACILITY
Contextual use of FACILITY
What's nearby FACILITY
Lookup in Wiki for FACILITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACILITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACILITY"