Is DODGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DODGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shifty deceptive person
- noun - small oval cake of corn bread baked or fried (chiefly southern)
- One that dodges or evades: a skilled dodger of reporters’ questions.
- A shifty, dishonest person; a trickster.
- A small printed handbill.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 6 letters in DODGER: D D E G O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DODGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DODGER, to go: DODGER?
Rearrange the letters in DODGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DODGER
What's nearby DODGER
Lookup in Wiki for DODGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DODGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DODGER"