Is ODD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ODD in various dictionaries:
- adj - not divisible by two
- adj - not easily explained
- adj - an indefinite quantity more than that specified
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - of the remaining member of a pair, of socks e.g.
- adj - not used up
- See Synonyms at strange.
- Being in excess of the indicated or approximate number, extent, or degree.
- Constituting a remainder: had some odd dollars left over.
- Small in amount: jingled the odd change in his pockets.
- Being one of an incomplete pair or set: an odd shoe.
- Remaining after others have been paired or grouped.
- Designating an integer not divisible by two, such as 1, 3, and 5.
- Not expected, regular, or planned: called at odd intervals.
- Remote; out-of-the-way: found the antique shop in an odd corner of town.
- Something odd.
- In the United States, a golf score one stroke higher than the score of one’s opponent.
- In Great Britain, a golfing handicap of one stroke given to a superior player or an advantage of one stroke taken away from an inferior player’s score in order to equalize the chances of winning.
- adj - not usual
- noun - one that is odd
There are 3 letters in ODD: D D O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ODD
To search all scrabble anagrams of ODD, to go: ODD?
Rearrange the letters in ODD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ODD
What's nearby ODD
Lookup in Wiki for ODD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ODD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ODD"