Is ODDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ODDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the likelihood of a thing occurring rather than not occurring
- noun - the ratio by which one better's wager is greater than that of another
- A certain number of points given beforehand to a weaker side in a contest to equalize the chances of all participants.
- The ratio of the probability of an event’s occurring to the probability of its not occurring.
- The likelihood of the occurrence of one thing rather than the occurrence of another thing, as in a contest: The odds are that she will get the nomination on the first ballot.
- A ratio expressing the amount by which the stake of one bettor differs from that of an opposing bettor.
- An amount or a degree by which one thing exceeds or falls short of another: won the contest by considerable odds.
- adj - not usual
- noun - one that is odd
There are 4 letters in ODDS: D D O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ODDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ODDS, to go: ODDS?
Rearrange the letters in ODDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ODDS
What's nearby ODDS
Lookup in Wiki for ODDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ODDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ODDS"