Is DODGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DODGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- noun - a quick evasive movement
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- verb - make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- verb - move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- To avoid (a blow, for example) by moving or shifting quickly aside.
- To evade (an obligation, for example) by cunning, trickery, or deceit: kept dodging the reporter’s questions.
- To blunt or reduce the intensity of (a section of a photograph) by shading during the printing process.
- To move aside or in a given direction by shifting or twisting suddenly: The child dodged through the crowd.
- To practice trickery or cunning; prevaricate.
- The act of dodging.
- An ingenious expedient intended to evade or trick.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 5 letters in DODGE: D D E G O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DODGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DODGE, to go: DODGE?
Rearrange the letters in DODGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DODGE
What's nearby DODGE
Lookup in Wiki for DODGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DODGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DODGE"