Is DIVINES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVINES in various dictionaries:
- noun - terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- noun - a clergyman or other person in religious orders
- verb - perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- verb - search by divining, as if with a rod
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- verb - to foretell by occult means
There are 7 letters in DIVINES: D E I I N S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVINES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVINES, to go: DIVINES?
Rearrange the letters in DIVINES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DIVINES
6 letters out of DIVINES
5 letters out of DIVINES
4 letters out of DIVINES
3 letters out of DIVINES
2 letters out of DIVINES
Contextual use of DIVINES
What's nearby DIVINES
Lookup in Wiki for DIVINES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVINES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVINES"