Is DIVINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- noun - a clergyman or other person in religious orders
- verb - perceive intuitively or through some inexplicable perceptive powers
- verb - search by divining, as if with a rod
- adj - emanating from God
- adj - resulting from divine providence
- adj - being or having the nature of a god
- adj - devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity
- adj - appropriate to or befitting a god
- adj - being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods
- Having the nature of or being a deity.
- Of, relating to, emanating from, or being the expression of a deity: sought divine guidance through meditation.
- Being in the service or worship of a deity; sacred.
- Superhuman; godlike.
- Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent: a divine performance of the concerto.
- Extremely pleasant; delightful: had a divine time at the ball.
- Heavenly; perfect.
- A cleric.
- A theologian.
- To foretell through or as if through the art of divination.
- To know by inspiration, intuition, or reflection.
- To guess.
- To locate (underground water or minerals) with a divining rod; douse.
- To practice divination.
- To guess.
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- verb - to foretell by occult means
There are 6 letters in DIVINE: D E I I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVINE, to go: DIVINE?
Rearrange the letters in DIVINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIVINE
What's nearby DIVINE
Lookup in Wiki for DIVINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVINE"