Is DISTILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISTILL in various dictionaries:
- verb - remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation
- verb - undergo the process of distillation
- verb - extract by the process of distillation
- verb - undergo condensation
- verb - give off (a liquid)
- To subject (a substance) to distillation.
- To separate (a distillate) by distillation.
- To increase the concentration of, separate, or purify by or as if by distillation.
- To separate or extract the essential elements of: distill the crucial points of the book.
- To exude or give off (matter) in drops or small quantities.
- To undergo or be produced by distillation.
- To fall or exude in drops or small quantities.
- verb - to extract by vaporization and condensation
There are 7 letters in DISTILL: D I I L L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISTILL, to go: DISTILL?
Rearrange the letters in DISTILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISTILL
What's nearby DISTILL
Lookup in Wiki for DISTILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISTILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISTILL"