Is DECAPOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECAPOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - crustaceans characteristically having five pairs of locomotor appendages each joined to a segment of the thorax
- noun - cephalopods having eight short tentacles plus two long ones
- A crustacean of the order Decapoda, such as a crab, lobster, or shrimp, characteristically having ten legs, each joined to a segment of the thorax.
- Of or relating to the Decapoda or a decapod.
- noun - a ten-legged crustacean
There are 7 letters in DECAPOD: A C D D E O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECAPOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECAPOD, to go: DECAPOD?
Rearrange the letters in DECAPOD and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DECAPOD
5 letters out of DECAPOD
4 letters out of DECAPOD
3 letters out of DECAPOD
2 letters out of DECAPOD
Contextual use of DECAPOD
What's nearby DECAPOD
Lookup in Wiki for DECAPOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECAPOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECAPOD"