Is CRITICISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRITICISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings
- noun - a serious examination and judgment of something
- noun - a written evaluation of a work of literature
- The act of criticizing, especially adversely.
- A critical comment or judgment.
- The art, skill, or profession of making discriminating judgments and evaluations, especially of literary or other artistic works.
- A review or article expressing such judgment and evaluation.
- Detailed investigation of the origin and history of literary documents, such as the Bible.
There are 9 letters in CRITICISM: C C I I I M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRITICISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRITICISM, to go: CRITICISM?
Rearrange the letters in CRITICISM and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CRITICISM
7 letters out of CRITICISM
6 letters out of CRITICISM
5 letters out of CRITICISM
4 letters out of CRITICISM
3 letters out of CRITICISM
2 letters out of CRITICISM
Contextual use of CRITICISM
What's nearby CRITICISM
Lookup in Wiki for CRITICISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRITICISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRITICISM"