Is CRITIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRITIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is professionally engaged in the analysis and interpretation of works of art
- noun - anyone who expresses a reasoned judgment of something
- noun - someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
- One who forms and expresses judgments of the merits, faults, value, or truth of a matter.
- One who tends to make harsh or carping judgments; a faultfinder.
- adj - one who judges the merits of something [n -S] : CRITICAL
There are 6 letters in CRITIC: C C I I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRITIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRITIC, to go: CRITIC?
Rearrange the letters in CRITIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRITIC
What's nearby CRITIC
Lookup in Wiki for CRITIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRITIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRITIC"