Is CORDON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORDON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of sentinels or of military posts enclosing or guarding some place or thing
- noun - cord or ribbon worn as an insignia of honor or rank
- noun - adornment consisting of an ornamental ribbon or cord
- A line of people, military posts, or ships stationed around an area to enclose or guard it.
- A cord or braid worn as a fastening or an ornament.
- A ribbon usually worn diagonally across the breast as a badge of honor or a decoration.
- A stringcourse.
- A tree or shrub, especially a fruit tree such as an apple or a pear, repeatedly pruned and trained to grow on a support as a single ropelike stem.
- verb - to form a barrier around
There are 6 letters in CORDON: C D N O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORDON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORDON, to go: CORDON?
Rearrange the letters in CORDON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORDON
What's nearby CORDON
Lookup in Wiki for CORDON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORDON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORDON"