Is BOOKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOOKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
- noun - the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
- verb - engage for a performance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- verb - record a charge in a police register
- verb - register in a hotel booker
- An engagement, as for a performance by an entertainer.
- A reservation, as for accommodations at a hotel.
There are 7 letters in BOOKING: B G I K N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOOKING, to go: BOOKING?
Rearrange the letters in BOOKING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BOOKING
6 letters out of BOOKING
5 letters out of BOOKING
4 letters out of BOOKING
3 letters out of BOOKING
2 letters out of BOOKING
Contextual use of BOOKING
What's nearby BOOKING
Lookup in Wiki for BOOKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOOKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOOKING"