Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if booking is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on booking.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BOOKING has 7 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BOOKING is VALID in some board games. Check BOOKING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of booking in various dictionaries:
An engagement, as for a performance by an entertainer.
A reservation, as for accommodations at a hotel.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Show disrespect in court? Punishment for offending player|
|Some reservation about giving a player a yellow card?|
|Office where tickets are sold|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|an act of reserving accommodation, a ticket, etc. in advance.|
|An engagement, as for a performance by an entertainer.|
|A reservation, as for accommodations at a hotel.|
|An act of reserving accommodation, a ticket, etc. in advance.|
|An instance of a player being cautioned by the referee for foul play.|
|the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)|
|employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time|
|an arrangement you make to have a hotel room, tickets, etc. at a particular time in the future:|
|a punishment for breaking the rules in a football game in which the referee writes the player's name in a book:|
|an arrangement to have a place on a flight, a room in a hotel, etc. at a particular time in the future:|
|Booking might refer to|
* Booking (manhwa), a Korean comics anthology magazine published by Haksan|
* Booking (professional wrestling), the laying out of the plot before a professional wrestling match
* An accounting system a.k.a. double-entry bookkeeping system
* Booking (clubbing), the practise of forced socialisation in South Korean clubs
* Booking Holdings, American company
* Booking.com, a website for arranging hotel reservations
* Booking, scheduling services performed by a talent agent
* The noting of an offending player in professional sports, when they are shown a Penalty card