Scrabble word: WINNOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINNOWS exist?
Definitions of WINNOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of separating grain from chaff
- verb - separate the chaff from by using air currents
- verb - blow on
- verb - select desirable parts from a group or list
- verb - blow away or off with a current of air
- verb - to free grain from impurities
There are 7 letters in WINNOWS: I N N O S W W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINNOWS plus a wildcard: WINNOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINNOWS
Images for WINNOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.