Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINNOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINNOW exist?
Definitions of WINNOW in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of separating grain from chaff
- verb - separate the chaff from by using air currents
- verb - blow on
- verb - select desirable parts from a group or list
- verb - blow away or off with a current of air
- To separate the chaff from (grain) by means of a current of air.
- To rid of undesirable parts.
- To blow (chaff) off or away.
- To blow away; scatter.
- To blow on; fan: a breeze winnowing the tall grass.
- To examine closely in order to separate the good from the bad; sift.
- To separate or get rid of (an undesirable part); eliminate: winnowing out the errors in logic.
- To sort or select (a desirable part); extract.
- To separate grain from chaff.
- To separate the good from the bad.
- A device for winnowing grain.
- An act of winnowing.
- v - to free grain from impurities
There are 6 letters in WINNOW: I N N O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINNOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINNOW plus a wildcard: WINNOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINNOW
Images for WINNOW
- The Old Acclaimed Music Forum - A Bravenet.com Forum
- mud australia salt dishes winnow Gallery & Goods
- herb flavored vinegars from 123 Farm winnow Gallery & Goods
- winnow Antique Masonic Pharaoh Emblem Necklace
- winnow Antique Art Deco Geometric Crystal Necklace
- winnowing of the Wheat a parable - prophetsandpopstars
- winnow ...
- School Information Swinnow Primary School
- Ogoszenia - Premiowanie i nagradzanie - Praktyki i projekty doradcze ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.